Have A Qustion? Ask Me.


Your question has been submitted and will be answered shortly.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ready to Unload Those Short Sales?



Watch on your mobile device >>

In this business of real estate, things seem pretty much cut and dry. Until you get to work with a short sale. Now for most agents, that’s the last thing they want to do but some of us enjoy the process. That is why I am writing to you today.

As your fellow colleague, working with the Keller Williams Realty office here in St. George, I wanted to send a shout out to you and let you know of our agent referral program. We provide agents that send over referrals to short sale properties with a fee for their time and efforts. In fact, as one of the ways to show my appreciation to those agents that take the trouble to send these short sales across, I provide an advance of $500 for each listing as it gets posted on our MLS.

If you have evaluated your business in light of our changing market and decided that short sales is a worthwhile endeavor to get involved in and would like some help with any of that – please do not hesitate to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to work with you and assist in any way that I can.

If during the process of looking over your preferred angles of business you consider short sales to be a less than desired use of your time, please send those over to me. The same goes for any people you may know of that may be looking for alternatives easily obtained through a short sale.

As you can see, I have strong confidence in my team and our systems – so much so that I am willing to risk losing the $500 advance on our agent referral bonus in case a short sale property does not sell.

So once again, if you’ve got short sales that you’re stuck on or you know someone that is in a quandary and is not sure what their options are – I’d welcome the opportunity to meet with you, schedule a phone consult or anything else that may be of assistance.

I can be reached directly on my cell phone at 435.229.4442 and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment